Title: Wolf and Sheep (Campaign for Peace Series)
Artist: Fei Lu
Giclee Art Print of Original Painting: Oil on Board (2004)
Limited Edition: 500 signed & numbered
Includes a Certificate of Authenticity
Ships flat or rolled from Markham Ontario, Canada
Matte Textured Paper (Hahnemuhle German Etching):
- 9 x 12 inches + 1 inch border
- 12 x 16 inches + 1 inch border
Satin Canvas (Hahnemuhle Canvas 450):
- 12 x 16 inches + 2 inch border
- 18 x 24 inches + 2 inch border
Fei Lu is an award winning contemporary Canadian artist. Her work is known to be colourful and provocative with a touch of humour, hinting at a story behind each painting. Fei’s favourite subjects are portraits, animals, travel memoirs, and breathtaking landscapes.
Read Fei's full bio here
About the Product:
This Limited Edition Giclée is printed with a Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400 44" large format printer on archival quality Hahnemuhle paper and 12-Color LUCIA EX pigment ink set with 100+ years of longevity with proper care. Each art print is approved and signed by artist Fei Lu.
Our products are made with love at Winged Canvas, Markham’s Art Hub in Ontario Canada.
Release the Art Nerd in you!
Campaign for Peace III: Polar Bear & Sheep
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.